Wednesday 26 October 2011

how do you document?

how do you document?

Cross Autocross Leather, Pocket Agenda Calendar, Pink (AC234-9):..., $65, Kate's Paperie : Shop : 2012 Graphic Image, Desk Agenda, Saffiano :..., $40, Knightsbridge Debra, $225, Poketo Waiting for Tomorrow Day Planner, $28, Keep Calm and Carry On Book, £4.99


via

via

via

via

via

via
how do you document your life? in a day planner? in an ipad? i always wonder if i am the last human on earth who still uses an agenda to write down my schedule so i would like to get your feedback. how do you plan your schedule? 

3 comments:

  1. I just bought an agenda! hahah I love using them! so I guess I'm ancient too! well I guess I use my blackberry too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a legit calendar that hangs in my kitchen. My husband gives me such a hard time about it but it is the only way I can keep track of things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kate @ Daffodilsi hate to type reminders i even write them on my hand when i am on the go! so i am with you calendar schedule all the way xxx

    ReplyDelete