Friday 4 November 2011

beautiful weekend weather

old couples are the cutest

milk glass is really making me happy

not too shabby

i want these eyes

my weekend look

i lay awake at night lusting after this bag

peonies

i'd like some lace tights please

simple

bam

nomygoodness

guess what...50 days until christmas

most fabulous teapot
today the weather was beautiful and crisp and it was the perfect fall day. i am going to be hibernating in the library tomorrow to write a paper on bernini so i will be unable to enjoy the glorious weekend weather but i will be looking at my pinterest from time to time to give myself a little break from things. what else will i be relying on? pumpkin spice coffee from our campus coffee place (i'm not a coffee drinker but flavour coffee is a different experience).
 have a beautiful weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. wow! I love all of those pictures...so inspiring! I can't pick a favorite but I really loved the eyeliner and that bag!
    thanks for stopping by!
    I'm following you now
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ please list me on twitter so i will know u're my blog follower.

    
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous images!! Love the fresh flowers :)

    ReplyDelete