Wednesday 30 November 2011

happy birthday little rock of mine

today is the birthday of my tiny little home barbados. if i was home today we would be celebrating by spending a nice long day at the beach, eating food and drinking. 
today instead i will be singing all my favourite childhood songs about this sweet place.

....god bless bim on independence day....

....i say b...i say ba...bar....barb....barbados....BARBADOS...
(we used to sing these ones in the hall at my old school...oh the memories)

feeling very proud today and here few things i love about my home.

rihanna of course (this music video shows tons of clips from home)

our food (this is macaroni pie and it is ten times better than mac and cheese)

our crop over festival 

the beaches (and my friends)

happy independence day barbados xoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment