Monday 28 November 2011

once upon a ballerina















melissa gibbs and i went to the same high school way back when and today she is a talented freelance photographer living in london. i stumbled upon some of her work the other day and i had to feature my favourite pictures from her most recent shoot. having once worn a pair of satin slippers myself, i felt so nostalgic looking at these photographs. but i think what caught my eye first were this lovely ladies feet and turn out....could she be more perfect? 

hope you all had a fabulous weekend and stay tuned as i have some exciting news for everyone later this week! 

2 comments:

  1. I want to dance ballet!
    Thanks for stopping by Fashion Truffles today. I'm now following you :)
    fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete