Wednesday, 18 January 2012

vado in italia

roma

venice

florence
so remember when i said i was going to travel more this year.....? well today i officially made my first deposit for an incredible art history course in florence and venice! i am so excited it is going to be one of the first things i do on my own. gulp. in addition i do not know anyone going on the trip. double gulp. but i need to put my big girl pants on and take a chance. it will be the last course i do in uni which i think is the best way to end the last four years of studies in which i read countless books on the duomo, caravaggio and titian. in addition i am hoping to head to rome afterward for a few days. so excited!
so there you have it i am going to be travelling in 2012 after all.
i cannot wait until may! 

6 comments:

  1. You will LOVE Florence and Venice! I have such great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so jealous! Never been to Italy and I'm dying to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. come with! the course is open to everyone xxx

      Delete
  3. YAY! Thats so fun, what a great last course :) I just went in the summer and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying to go back to Italy! Even if just for a weekend!
    So glad to have found your blog! I'm now following :)
    fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is amazing and so exciting!! my hubs and i are headed to italy in june -- can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete