Saturday 18 February 2012

i am happy. i am home


hey all! i am here i am home. it has been an incredible last couple of days. when i am home i like to close my laptop and just detox from my internet addiction and enjoy these strange creatures called humans. it so lovely just being with my family and relaxing. christmas is super busy with party after family lunch so this week will be dedicated to doing one thing and that is nothing. during the last few days of nothing we beached (am a tad rouge today) and last night boyfriend and i enjoyed a little valentine's date at a favourite restaurant of ours. now i am relaxing at home after my sister's 13th birthday brunch, babysitting my favourite little boy. hopefully we will squeeze in a little afternoon dip or cheeky drink later on. 
have a wonderful weekend xoxo

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're having fun! I wish I was there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to disconnect and reconnect with friends and family! Happy Weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete