Thursday 22 March 2012

off the court

off the court



Isabel Marant linen shirt, $495, Isabel Marant short sleeve jacket, $730, The Row leather legging, $1,700, Isabel Marant wedge sneaker, $396, Prada leather handbag, £1,065 Alexander McQueen cuff bangle, £285

i am not really a sports fan. i know i know, it's shocking i am sure. i do try really for my relationship to get involved in the whole sports world as the boyfriend is slightly obsessed by i cannot however hard i try. but over at long distance loving the ladies are celebrating march madness so i am joining in the fun, putting together an outfit that i would wear courtside if ever you caught me at a basketball game. 
happy weekend xoxo 

12 comments:

  1. It's nice to see that I'm not the only non-sports fan doing Friday's Fancies this week :) I'm impressed though, since I didn't even try to make a sports-related outfit. This one is super cute though, and perfect for going to a game.

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute outfit - looks comfy too! perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! Simply yet chic and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this outfit! You'd definitely be looking good courtside!! ;)

    So happy to have found your blog through the Friday's Fancies. We're happy to be following you!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one chic look! Love it :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely court-side cool, look at those shoes! I am crushing on your prada bag, it's beautiful and so timeless. I hope had a good week and are enjoying your weekend!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bag and leggigns!!!

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great outfit, I LOVE the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the perfect court side outfit! Great inspiration!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sooo not a sports fan either! you came up with a MUCH better alternative though ;) LOOOVE that sweater!

    Hope your weekend was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete