Thursday 26 April 2012

italy: countdown is on

italy: countdown is on

my trip to italy is officially one month away. funny thing is, i am just as excited about what i am wearing on the plane as i am to see the sistine chapel...almost. in a dream world, this is what i would be wearing (and i would own that super cool ipad) to travel across the pond. something comfy and black. those are my requirements for the perfect outfit almost always.

p.s last summer i did a post on whether or not i thought toms were cute/not so cute. i am still teetering, what are your thoughts? 

4 comments:

  1. I love toms! I have 3 pairs! They are so comfy! They are not the most attractive shoe but I think they are pretty essential when traveling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be going to italy in august! thats awesome that you're going so soon! have fun and take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. toms are definitely cute in my opinion and i think this is a perfect outfit for the long plane journey :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look of that slouchy jumper. looks so cozy, and i think toms are cute :)

    ReplyDelete