Tuesday 18 October 2011

elements


first piece of blue and white china given to me by my nana


little ballet slippers my mum gave me when i moved out

one who is as obsessed as me must have scrunchy friends hanging from the wall


favourite new mug from my roomie em who brought it back from her trip to vegas
this week i had a massive room clean. i actually spent like 45 mins just vacuuming, i was on a role. in the meantime, while waiting for my massive heap of laundry to be cleaned, i started snapping my favourite parts of my room here at school. it is all in the details xxx

5 comments:

  1. love the pictures!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely pictures! I like your style! and I also love blogs with lots of LARGE and BEAUTIFUL pictures, so you have a new follower!

    xo,
    ashley
    adventures of newlyweds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your walls Al! Especially the 2nd picture from the bottom. Come and decorate my walls please! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @GlamorousGirlthanks so much glamour girl! if you stop by again you should become a follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ashley Slaterthanks so much ashley! i had seen your blog before and think its super cute! ps. big pictures are the only way to do it:)

    ReplyDelete