Wednesday 12 October 2011

i want j. brand in my life

i want j. brand in my life


do you all, maybe as crazy as it sounds because it is october, have a little pre xmas wish list. well i do...maybe a long one...but it certainly includes these j.brand black skinny jeans that i am itching to have probably because i am literally obsessed with black skinny leggings/pants/jeans/tights etc...
but i assure you there is more to come on the topic of x-mas shopping lists soon!

p.s- dads booked a flight to come see us uni daughters of his at the end of november to have a nice x-mas shopping weekend...can i get a woot woot!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh my goodness! I absolutely need each and every single piece in my closet!! Love it all.

    xoxo,
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I love both outfits! The sweater and shoes in both of them are so pretty and perfect for fall/winter. I want the j brand jeans :)

    http://joyfuloutfits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete