Thursday 3 November 2011

how do you sleep?

snoooooze
favourite place to be
last night while arranged around my seven pillows in the quasi foetus position, i lay awake at 3:30am (yes i am an insomniac) thinking about why i sleep the way i do. i mean i am a bit strange. one pillow between my legs, one to hug with Leicester my teddy, one and a half under my head, one behind my back and one against the wall incase i roll over to it...i have smacked my head into it many a time...i know. so what does this say about me beside the fact that i am the weirdest person alive? well i looked it up as i do most of my bizarre questions and the bbc had this to tell me...
Those who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. 
i am not sure about this statement because i am not really shy but i can work with it. 
what position do you sleep in...wanna check it out??

0 comments:

Post a Comment