Sunday 17 June 2012

bonjour paris



i am sorry but i have put my blog on hold as i have been travelling through europe and today is my third day in paris after five days in roma. it has been gorgeous weather today and because i was here a few years ago, we have been foregoing the quintessential activities and simply perusing the city streets. 

highlights thus far: 

1. lunch at café flore
2. spotting sofia coppola on a bustling parisien sidewalk
3. an afternoon at musée d'orsay
4. dinner at the lourve's café marly 
5. people watching over steak frites in saint germain de prés

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're having fun miss ally!! you must be so happy to see Nick!! I'm so jealous you saw Sofia.. maybe you'll see Kanye & Kim! haha

    say hi to nick from david and i! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pic, i remember when i was in paris, miss it.
    Check out my blog, what do you think? Let me know! I'd love your feedback.
    www.ultimatechicdiary.blogspot.com

    Xo,S

    ReplyDelete